CALL FOR SPEAKERS!
If you have an interesting topic you would like to present or talk about and will be coming to Tandy Assembly, we would like to hear from you. Please use this form to register for a presentation and send to email@example.com. We would like to get presentations for all of the Tandy platforms: Coco, Model I/III/4/4P, Model II, pocket computers, Tandy 1000, MC-10, Model 100 and any other computers produced by Tandy in the 70's and 80's.
Guidelines for Tandy Assembly Speakers and Presentations
- If we need to reach out to you about schedule changes, the topic of your presentation, etc, its important that you respond to us in a timely manner.
- Tandy Assembly is a family friendly conference. Some people bring their children to the event. Keep this in mind when putting together your presentation and refrain from inappropriate language and content.
- We use YouTube to live stream and record Tandy Assembly presentations. Please do not include music that exceeds “fair use” standards or may otherwise be flagged for copyright violations.
- Always be supportive of the other speakers. We're all friends, be supportive and don't speak negatively about other speakers at the event.
- We each have our own religious and political beliefs, but a Tandy Assembly presentation is not an appropriate place to express these. Please refrain from political and religious content in your presentation.
- Presentations should be relevant to Tandy / Radio Shack computers. This does not mean that your presentation must be technical, but you should always keep Tandy/Radio Shack computers in the context of your presentation.
- Please stick to the time allotted to you for your presentation and allow time for Q&A. If there are more questions when your time is up, you can handle these one on one outside the speaking area. Please respect other's by staying within your allotted time.